Table of Contents
This section guides you on how to use Cashback Promotions for WHMCS. Please read the Getting Started document before continuing if you did not read it.
Create a New Rule #
Cashback Promotions use rules to perform the scenarios you need. Rules are flexible and can be assigned to different products or a single one. To create a new rule campaign:
- Click Create New Rule.
- Enter a Rule Name.
- Enter Priority; This option specifies the priority of processing these rules. If several rules have been assigned to a group of the same products, this option specifies the priority of rules processing for that group.
- Choose the rule Status. If you don’t want the rule to be active, select Inactive.
- Choose the Type of cashback promotion.
- Percentage, this option lets you define the cashback amount in percent. The criteria value must be zero or more.
- Fixed Amount, this option allows you to specify a fixed cashback amount
- Enter a Value for your selected promotion type.
- Enter Apply Delay to create a delay between the date the client paid the invoice and when the date the client should get cashback. This option is useful when you offer a money-back guarantee with your services and need to settle cashback after the money-back guarantee period.
- Check Prevent Coupon Conflict to prevent the cashback rule applied when a discount code is used. If you do not plan to offer cashback when a client uses a discount code, enable this option. This feature works based on invoice promotion items. This means, for example, if the discount code is applied to only one of the items on the invoice, only that item is excluded from the cashback. This option currently doesn’t support Addons.
- Check Include Tax to consider tax as part of the service amount while calculating the cashback amount. For example, if a service costs 15EUR and your tax rate is 20% and your cashback rate is 5%, when this option is enabled the client gets (15 + (15 × 0.2) ) × 0.05 = 0.9 EUR, and when it is off the client gets (15 ) × 0.05 = 0.75 EUR
- Choose the Products/Addons/Domains that you want the rule applied to them.
- Choose the Billing Cycles that you want the rule applied to them of the Products/Addons/Domains.
- Choose the Invoice Type that you want the rule applied to them for each of the Products/Addons/Domains.
- Click Submit.
View Logs #
To view Cashback logs, go to the addon dashboard and click the Logs button. In this section, you can review and search the addon operation logs.