This section helps you to set up MailerSend Mail Provider for WHMCS.
This module acts as a mail provider and lets you send emails through MailerSend.com Email Service API.
What is MailerSend? #
MailerSend is a new transactional messaging service designed for developers to work faster and wiser. A robust sending infrastructure and flexible payment plans let you start by sending a few emails or jumping in and sending thousands.
Supported by deliverability experts, the sender’s reputation remains intact, ensuring your messages get delivered. Premium features such as inbound routing, dedicated IPs, and email verification make for an advanced, comprehensive solution.
Get 12,000 emails/month free, then only pay for what you send. The free plan is feature-rich and includes 24/7 technical support.
System Requirements #
To use the MailerSend Mailer Provider module, you need to have WHMCS 8 (or higher version) with PHP 7.4 or more running on your hosting server.
For WHMCS 8.0 and later, Mail Provider displays your selected Mail Provider. To change and configure it, perform these steps:
- Click Configure Mail Provider.
- Choose a MailerSend from the menu.
- Fill the License Key field with your module license key that you get from Pixelly
- Fill the API Key field with MailerSend API key
- Click Save. The system will send an email to test your configuration, and it won’t save your changes unless the test is successful.